Timing Services and Results
Click here for Final 2015 Road Race results
The 2016 41st Anniversary Holyoke St. Patrick’s 10K Road Race will be timed & scored using the single-use bib tag timing system, called a bib-tag, attached to your race number. In order
to receive an accurate time, please confirm your bib is... clearly visible on the front of
the torso, unaltered and unmodified (do not fold or wrinkle), pinned in all four corners
and not covered. The bib tag is disposable; it will not be collected after the race.
Your Runner Number and bib-tag are part of your registration packet and MUST be retrieved on Friday, March 18th between 3:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. or on Race Day from 9:00 a.m. to noontime at Race Headquarters,143 Maple Street, conveniently situated less than 100 yards from the Starting Line. Race numbers are used for identification purposes and must be worn and clearly visible from the front of your body throughout the race.
Prize money awards are based on official "gun" time, the time elapsed from the official start signal to your bib-tag recording at the finish. Age group awards in the road race are based on “gun" time. Your net time starts as you leave the start line and your bib-tag is noted, so this time shows your actual time on the course.
Tips on wearing your bib-tag:
- DO NOT forget your bib-tag on Race Day.
- NO BIB-TAG. NO TIME.
- Bib-tags are non-transferable and MUST be worn only by the participant to whom it is assigned.
- The bib-tag must be attached to your torso in order for it to be readable.
- DO NOT run with the bib-tag in your hand or any place other than on the front of the torso.
What to do with the bib-tag if you drop out of the race:
- DO NOT cross the finish line with your bib-tag attached to your torso if you drop out of the race. The tag will mistakenly register you as a finisher, causing problems with our results.
- If you are forced to cross the finish line. remove the bib-tag and discard it well before you cross the finish line mats.
- If you drop out of the race, stay well away from any timing equipment on the course or at the finish.
- If you know at packet pickup that you will not run your event, please return the bib-tag to the registration staff.
The bib-tag is Disposable:
- Look for the recycle bins at the Finish Line.